"HARAKENZO more " has cultivated over many years rich and plentiful knowledge and experience of Intellectual Property. Via lectures, seminars and on-the-job training, we believe we are able to pass this knowledge and experience back to our clients and provide them with support that can rapidly strengthen their IP strategies.
Our Legal Department employs staff members whose various abilities enable us to deal with a wide range of legal fields: not only regarding the Trademark Law and Design Law, but also Copyright Law and Unfair Competition Prevention Law, etc. "HARAKENZO more " are therefore capable of fulfilling various requests from clients who want practical lectures for their legal and IP teams, or who want a workshop to provide their R&D departments with the fundamental information they should know regarding trademarks, etc. "HARAKENZO more " are constantly collecting up-to-date information on national and international IP and can provide lectures etc. on this material. "HARAKENZO more " hope you will take advantage of our services.
[Main types of services]
- 1. On-the-job training at our offices
(e.g. 1 month courses, 6 month courses, etc. - please contact us to consult on training periods).
- 2. Lectures/seminars given by visiting lecturers
- 3. Lectures/seminars held at our offices
- (i) General matters related to laws (including revisions to laws): Trademark Law, Paris Convention, Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks (Madrid Protocol), Copyright Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law, Plant Variety Registration Law etc.
- (ii) On-the-job training: writing application documents, responding to reasons for refusal, seminars on licensing, etc.
"HARAKENZO more " can adjust content and budget according to your needs. Please feel free to contact us if you are considering holding a lecture or seminar!
Akinori HACHIYA, Patent and Trademark Attorney - Osaka Legal Department General Manager
Tomoharu ISHIGURO, Patent and Trademark Attorney - Tokyo Legal Department General Manager
Past Materials (General Selection)
- "New type" trademarks
- Value of trademark applications
- Revision of Article 3 of examination guidelines and operations of JPO
- Main revisions to Article 4 of examination guidelines and new operations of JPO
■Unfair Competition Prevention Law
- Outline of Unfair Competition Prevention Law and guidelines for managing business secrets
- Materials on judicial decision ("fishing game" case)
- Points to note regarding licensing agreements